Last Updated: October 7, 2016
30 60 90 DBA Visual Vocal
Attn: John SanGiovanni
223 Yale Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Visual Vocal and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means any data, either alone or in combination with other information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(b) Information You Provide to Us
(c) Information Collected via Technology
(d) Information Collected from You About Others. If Customers invite you or a third party to create an Account, we will collect certain information from you or the third party such as your first and last name, e-mail, picture, gender, company name and password from the Customer in order to invite you or the third party to create an Account. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
(e) Information Collected from Customers. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from Customers. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you in order to improve the Services we provide.
(f) Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Services may include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our Services, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
(b) Cookies we use. Our Services use the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type of cookie
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
These cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make when you use our Services, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Services which you can customize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Services.
Analytics and Performance Cookies
In addition to the tracking technologies we place, other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you use the Services. This includes third party analytics services, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Unity Analytics (“Analytics Services”), that we engage to help analyze how users use the Services, as well as third parties that deliver content or offers.
We may receive reports based on these parties’ use of these tools on an individual or aggregate basis. We use the information we get from Analytics Services only to improve our Services. The information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about your use of our Services (the “Analytics Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics Information to compile reports on user activity.
You can find out more information about Unity Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
You can find out more information about Unity Analytics cookies here: https://unity3d.com/legal/cookie-policy#cookies
You can find out more about how Unity protects your data here: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Targeted and advertising cookies
We may also partner with ad companies to support our marketing efforts, including by serving you ads better tailored to your likely interests. These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Services or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.
(c) Disabling Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above. Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org; http://www.aboutads.info/, http://networkadvertising.org/choices/, or if you are located in the EU, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that even if you do choose to remove cookies by the third parties listed at the above links, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
(c) Creation of Anonymous Data.We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our Services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
(d) Data Integrity. Visual Vocal will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purpose for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you. Visual Vocal will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. Visual Vocal depends on you to update and correct your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently authorized by you.
(a) Third Parties Designated by You and/or Project Owners.< When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you or the Project Owners designate to receive such information in accordance with your Account settings (which may be set by the Project Owners). You may change your Account settings at any time by going to your Account and changing the settings or contacting the Project Owners.
(b) Project Owners. Project Owners will be able to see and edit the Personal Data in your Account, change your Account privileges, and observe the activity on the Services of end users who are members of a project for which the Project Owner has Project Owner Permissions.
(c) Customers. We may share all or a portion of your Personal Data with Customers.
(d) Users. We will share your Personal Data with other users in accordance with your Account settings solely for the purpose of providing the Services.
(e) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Visual Vocal.
10. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Push Notifications. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can disable these services through your mobile device settings.
(c) Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may access or request a change to or deletion of your Personal Data by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address above. In your request, please make clear what personal data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal data that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal data that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that deletion of your Personal Data may result in some or all of the Services being inaccessible or not functioning correctly.
(d) Applications. You can stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. To serve ads in our App where Cookie technology is not available, Visual Vocal hashes users’ device ID. Users may choose to reset or opt out of anonymous IDs at any time. If users choose to opt out, ads delivered to the App by ad serving technology will not be served on an anonymous ID.
11. Retention of Your Personal Data. We will retain your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. However, please note that we may need to retain certain information and not delete it or to keep this information for a certain time (e.g. for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion) in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
12. Security of Your Personal Data. Visual Vocal is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Visual Vocal uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Visual Vocal cannot guarantee its absolute security.
13. Sensitive Personal Data. Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.